Friday, 12 August 2011

Summer Blackberries

It's that time of year again- blackberries! I've seen them out already (a month early) so I have managed to make some yummy blackberry muffins. We do freeze some with a batch of apples for winter crumbles too. So after stingy fingers and thumbs- I always get stung! I have found these delicious blackberry themed items made by talented Folksters :)

Define Elephants Jewellery Silk Purse, Sow's Ear
Wychbury PatsParaphernalia
Resin Pendants & Accessories Brushes And Bodkins

8 comments:

  1. I also have blackberry bushes growing wild in my garden, but they are not ripe yet and probably will be eaten by the blackbirds before I see them anyway. Thank you for featuring my blackberry necklace and earrings on this delicious blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet have picking blackberries for breakfast every morning yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pendant on the bottom left.
    You've got me thinking about blackberries now ..... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackberries out already, great selection of blackberry themed items

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog! I'm thinking blackberries are going to be *massive* in A/W 2011 :)

    Thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bracelet, I love the leaf's on the bracelet. Very talented.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    handmade jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey.. i loved your concept "summer black berries" specially i loved the creativity of bracelets design.

    http://www.tresorparis-jewellery.com

    ReplyDelete