Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Herbs, Veg and a Parrot Plant

My herb garden is flourishing! Mint, Apple Mint, Chives, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon thingy etc etc. The reason being my dear OH does all the work, he has the green thumb...I just use the ingredients..he he...He has also plated a variety of lettuce, corn, radish and tomato plants so hopefully we will get some more summer days and enjoy a nice salad ;)
Oh I have managed to keep my Parrot plant alive :) He is thriving on the kitchen window and must be about a metre tall!!



1 comment:

  1. Gosh I wish my OH had a green thumb, these look fab. Im not too bad in the garden but live next door to a farm shop and thats a bit too convenient (of course Im sure Id save quite a bit if I tried to grow things myself- Ive been spending a small fortune on strawberries lately)

    ReplyDelete