Friday, 7 May 2010

Election time-Oink Oink

I was wondering what theme to do this week for Folksy Friday then I thought well it had to be the election of course! So I looked around for slimy things and found some wonderful snail items but then realised I definately had to do Pigs. I read Animal Farm by George Orwell when I was at school and I thought that summed up the election theme a lot better.
So here they are-some very cute Piggy items!

Dready Derry Designs PatsParaphernalia
haptree lej jewellery
Art by Adora Sparrow Primitives
With Hugs and Kisses mezzaluna

11 comments:

  1. Love the little piggies!! They're all great but the romper suit is so sweet! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feature :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these little piggies are gorgeous, relaly like the purses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my children were still small enough to wear the little vest. Hopped over on the linky express! Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother made me read Animal farm as a child,
    "We are all equal, but some are more equal than others" is ringing in my head now!

    Thanks for featuring my piggy wristlet :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i want mr & mrs piggy - SOO cute, great finds and love the theme ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my wee pig buttons on here Shelley. Pigs are gorgeous - love those lampwork earrings too! Keep on blogging ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - that baby-gro is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good political jibe ....and i'm liking those piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my piggies. I love pigs, especially those lampwork earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great selection of piggies, how cute is that babygro.

    ReplyDelete